Wednesday 15 February 2012

Steve DIY: Slander, bullshit and the betrayal of the Anti fa in the UK

Meet Mr Steve DIY. For a really long time this man has been single handidly trying to ruin the UK Punk and Oi scene and on his quest has also managed to make the UK Anti fa scene a mockery, even the most extreme right wingers are grateful for his help.

In the last month Steve DIY has taken his attention away from the right wingers and attacked two women because they dared to disagree with him.

The first one was about me, Ruby and can be found here...

http://streetvoiceuk2011.blogspot.com/2012/02/ruby-cyro-genic-smear-too-far.html

This blog was posted a few days after I publically defended a friend of mine whom Steve DIY was accusing of all sorts of crap I knew wasn't true. He didn't like this one little bit and felt the need to publically slander me on his blog. Before this words between us were exchanged and in those Steve DIY told me that his mates would put my husband and myself in hospital at a gig we are attending in May. When this was seen by myself and my friends everyone jumped to my defence and was outraged at his treatment of me. Steve DIY then posted that I was 'getting into bed with the far right' all because I had added a couple of people that he disapproved of to my facebook page.

I have never claimed to a militant anti fa although I do hate racism in all forms yet have been branded a nazi sympathiser which is beyond ridiculous. What Steve DIY left out of his blog despite many people telling him, is that my husband and myself are actually on the EDL hitlist after we threw them out of a gig in Derby. They turned up to a Cockney Rejects gig, started a fight with one little skinhead lad and we all stood up to defend him. So while Steve DIY was sitting behind his keyboard frantically searching Facebook for tidbits to frame innocent people that disagree with him, I was out on the streets of Derby actually fighting the racists, fighting the cause that he talks a lot about but actually does nothing to support.

Steve DIY did remove my blog only to add it again a couple of days later. He claims it was because I am friends with Merv Shields of Skrewdriver fame, this is total and utter bullshit. I have never spoken to Merv Shields and he is not on my facebook friends list. Just another lie that has come from Steve DIY in an attempt to slander me. How dare a girl question him....

Steve DIY has tried to imply that I am a traitor to the Anti Fa, that I am doing my best to take down his No Retreat Page. This is NOT TRUE, I am completely Anti Fa I am just VERY ANTI STEVE DIY and there is a massive difference. I have never liked bullies and will always stand up for what is right. I have never threatened Steve DIY with violence despite his pathetic attempts to try and prove that I did as a way of justifying his threats to put me in hospital.

Since this has all happened the amount of support from people I have never met has been unbelievably massive and it is becoming more and more apparent that Steve DIY is doing his best to ruin the Uk Punk and Oi scene in the UK. He sits behind his keyboard taking screenshots of part conversations and using them to paint a bad picture of a person or a band. He is phoning promotors and venues and trying to get gigs cancelled, writing half truths and most of the time blatant lies about bands and their motives. I could understand these actions against ACTUAL NAZI BANDS as that is what they deserve but to go on a witchhunt against bands that have simply disagreed with him is ridiculous and vile and we will not stand for it anymore. Steve DIY has nothing to do with the current UK Punk and Oi scene, so what if he used to write a few crappy fanzines in the 80s, he doesnt play in a band and he doesn't put gigs on so why does he think he is so important. He isn't.

People in the UK are starting to suss him out and so they should because he's been doing the same thing since the 80s. He has recently been thrown out of a number of Anti Fa chatrooms because of his slandering and blatant lies and I hope that this continues.

Unfortunately Steve DIY has closed the comments on his blog page so no one can have a say or respond to his comments, I will not be doing the same. In my decent and democratic world I will be leaving the blog open to all comments and everyone is encouraged to have their say.  Right wing tossers are not welcome to comment for obvious reasons.

Finally I would like to thanks everyone for their masses of support and again highlight that we are not anti Anti Fa, we are anti Steve DIY. His bullying has to be stopped so we can all get on with what is important and that is our music, our mates and our families. Something that Steve DIY has no comprehension of.

Cheers, Ruby x

22 comments:

  1. my blog is back up and even though i told him of how i got hold of "the letter" (which clearly has him admitting mating round with B+H skins , the same reason i got shit off him) he still states i got it off CLOSE SHAVE , which i did not . i also know one of the fanzines he ran in the eighties was far from the left :). any way this twat takesmhalf truths and twists em to make the person he doesnt like that day to be wankers , the good thing about the blogs on ruby and cardiff jo is that they have become personal and makes the twat look like a vindictive little boy whos spat his dummy out cos someone has dared to disagree with the numpty so goes online name calling and spouting bullshit. i got angry when he first lied about me but TBh i now find it funny . as for ruby , phil and cardiff jo, there alright but there shit stinx!!!!!

    (watch out for phils hamster though)) :)


    doddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doddy my shit does indeed stink along with everyone elses, someone should tell Steve DIY that his stinks the same as ours (and not like roses as hes been led to beleive :))

      Delete
  2. well done Ruby we will not stand for bullshitting cunts destroying our scene. PUNK FAMILY i love you and i am proud x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The list of stuff he's fucked up includes Kontrol message board (http://www.kontrol.freeuk.com/index2.htm)Punk and Oi! in the UK forum message board, Ungovernable force Yahoo group, Conflict forum, London Punks forum. punknews.co.uk forum, oi! for England forum, the list is endless...
    Loads of stories coming out about him including him befriending a young aussie girl on the Ungovernable Force site only to post naked pics of her self haming when they fell out! It's all still there for reference...
    Hmmm suddenly it's looking like Steve DIY isn't quite the paragon of virtue he makes himself out to be. The question is Anti Fa do you really want to be linked to this man...more to come I'm sure...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve DIY is a cowardly,ill informed liar who uses terrorist style threats against venues-Fuck knows wot inspires his one man crusade,its certainly nowt to do with punk & Oi!Remove

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is what Steve DIY wrote on The Ungovernable Force forum on 21st June 2001:

    'You aint met me so how do ya know? I've called people all the names under the sun on here but you don't really know what a persons like until you've met them for real.'

    http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/UNGOVERNABLEFORCE/message/10075

    How ironic...this is exactly what Steve DIY does, I have never met him EVER yet he feels that he can write a blog about me...HYPOCRITE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh but you are a dick though

      Delete
  6. Nice one Ruby. I think Phil said it best when he described you as a 'force of nature'. Indeed you are. Hope to do a gig with you guys sometime soon. Love to the family x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dont know any of you that well but i know youre not fucking racists - music beer & friendship

    Adam, Bradford / the south

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so you dont know em , but you know they aint racist ? How does that work?

      Delete
  8. apparantly was causing shit on the manchester punk scene a few years ago until a mate of mine threatened him and told him to fuck off , which he did sharpish i am led to believe :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. too much shit stirring going on, no need for it we know who the real bad guys are we certainly don't need to be fighting amongst ourselves. he really needs a reality check.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheers and support from some American skins! This guy has GOT to be stopped. All he is doing is going after REAL Oi! bands, and stopping REAL punk and Oi! shows - while utterly leaving the actual Nazis and B&H types alone entirely.

    He is a keyboard warrior, out to ruin anyone who disagrees with him and his insane perception of his own importance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe a JCB would be more suitable than the wheelbarrow for humping his amount of bullshit around :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Steve is such an ass, coward internet warrior

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is a dick , but Seannie sean , sasha robbo etc are well fucking dodgy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ruby, learn to spell you complete moron

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have met Steve DIY and I can confirm that he is indeed a shit-stirring bullshitter. No doubt with a little man complex.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Never have I met such a pathetic cockbag.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh dear, it seems Steve has dropped something on the floor in this clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvTA8tlu9B8

    ReplyDelete